Welcome to Farnham Dentistry, home to Jacksonville, FL dentists Drs. Sutton, Jacquelene, and MacKenzie Farnham. Our dental team is here to treat your family with the patient-focused oral health treatments you want and need. We do everything possible to prevent dental disease and keep you healthy and happy.
Why it helps your health to love your smile
At Farnham Dentistry in Jacksonville, it is our mission to help every single patient love their smile. When we love our smile, we can’t help but spread our joy to everyone we encounter. Besides the obvious, here are six reasons why smiling can keep you living a longer and happier life:
- It’s good for business: studies have shown that those who smile more often are more likely to receive a promotion at work.
- It’s exercise: it requires around 25 facial muscles to smile, so put them to work as often as you can.
- Smiling reduces blood pressure: it calms our nerves and slows down our breathing.
- Smiling makes you beautiful: studies have shown that 70% of us find smiling faces more attractive.
- It boosts your immune system: smiling decreases cortisol levels in the body, helping you fight off infections more easily.
- Smiling is a universal language: all humans recognize a smile and what it means- happiness.
Our Jacksonville dental office welcomes young families and children to join our dentistry practice. We create a friendly and safe office environment that your children will enjoy. Dr. Jacqueline Farnham treats children and adults of all ages, with a special care for restoring dental function and appearance of teeth. Dr. Sutton Farnham’s private practice includes the diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular joint [TMJ] problems, while Dr. Mackenzie Farnham has received an advanced degree in general dentistry.
Some of our other specialties include:
- Porcelain Crowns
- Root Canal Therapy
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
We offer flexible scheduling with early and late appointments available. Our patients leave our office feeling confident about their personal oral health plan and satisfied with their results. We strive to make each first-time patient a patient for life, so if you are looking for a dental office in Jacksonville FL that you can stick with, give our office a call today to schedule your initial exam. Some of our new patients have never been to a dentist before, while others just want to maintain their healthy teeth. No matter what the status of your oral health, we are confident that we can help you love your smile.
Dr. MacK is a second generation dentist, continuing the practice that his mother, Dr. Jacqui Farnham, and father, Dr. Sutton Farnham, started in 1983. This dental family spends most of their time working and playing together within their community.