Corona Virus Preparedness Plan
Updated as of 5/18/2020
Our office is open for all appointments starting May 11th.
We are following guidelines set forth by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We are being vigilant with:
- Following proper social distancing guidelines
- Asking appropriate pre-office screening questions
- Taking patient temperatures at check-in
- Following disinfection and cleaning protocols.
Please read below for further details.
1. Before your appointment, our office will contact you to ask certain screening questions.
2. At check-in, you will be asked the same questions again as well as have your temperature taken.
3. We are having to limit the number of people in our office at one time. Because of this, we are having to make the following changes:
- Spouses and children of the patient will not be allowed in the office or be able to wait for the patient in the waiting room.
- Only one guardian per minor will be allowed in the office.
4. Upon your arrival at our office, please wait in your car and give us a call for your mobile check-in. Once your room is ready we will notify you.
5. We are currently setting appointments to allow social distancing between each patient. This is affecting our scheduling options. Please be patient with us as we are working hard to protect you while still providing the excellent service you've come to know at Farnham Dentistry.
Do you currently have an appointment scheduled with us?
Per new ADA guidelines, if you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions, please give us a call to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible - (904) 262-2551.
In the last 3 weeks have you had:
- A fever
- Shortness of breath
- A cough
- Any flu-like symptoms
- Loss of taste or smell
- Contact with a COVID-19 positive patient
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please give us a call to reschedule your appointment - (904) 262-2551.
We look forward to seeing you again and truly appreciate your patience and support with the changes we've had to make to our policies and procedures.
We would be happy to answer any questions you have concerning the additional steps we've taken to keep you safe during your visit to our office.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at: (904) 262-2551